Free Riders Independent Motorcycle Club, "FRIMC", is an American Motorcycle Association (AMA) chartered independent riding club established in the year 2003 to promote motorcycle riding, support charitable organizations and to provide a sociable atmosphere for its members. Member #2350
- Represent a positive public image of motorcyclists and the FRIMC.
- Develop and maintain a strong and active membership for the FRIMC.
- Develop diversified lists of activities designed to encourage maximum member participation and enjoyment.
- Encourage discussion among members on matters pertaining to motorcycles, club matters, family, and personal life.
- To sponsor, promote, and support organized charitable events and brotherhood within the club family.
Check the event schedule and join us on our next ride.